The Clark School's graduate program maintained its ranking in the 2010 Edition of "America?s Best Graduate Schools" published by U.S. News & World Report. The Clark School is listed at 17th in the nation overall; among public university programs, the Clark School ranks 9th in the nation. Regionally, the Clark School is third among all East Coast schools and 1st among public mid-Atlantic schools.
The Clark School's programs ranked as follows in that survey:
- Aerospace: 9th in the nation; 4th among publics.
- Bioengineering: 43rd in the nation; 10th among publics.
- Chemical: 35th in the nation (36th last year); 15th among publics.
- Civil: 23rd in the nation; 10th among publics.
- Computer: 17th in the nation (17th last year); 8th among publics.
- Electrical: 15th in the nation; 7th among publics.
- Materials: 25th in the nation (32nd last year); 12th among publics.
- Mechanical: 20th in the nation (20th last year); 8th among publics.